Cruel Tamil friends....  

Posted by shiju


All my tamil friends made me dissapoined because nobody invited me to their home for pongal. I was very thrilled that someone will call me and can experience the biggest festival of tamil nadu. I am very disappointed with my tamil friends.

So i think mallus are better than tamilans in this matter. I have to find some good friends here in chennai.

But nobody can beat us, so i called my mallu friend who ying MBA here and we enjoyed pongal in our own way but insted of Pongal we used Chicken fry and beer insted of Payasam.

This entry was posted on 04:02 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

best wishes to u
by
www.aanmigakkadal.blogspot.com
www.online-astrovision.blogspot.com

Count down