I sent my resignation letter....  

Posted by shiju

I sent my resigantion letter to my current employer.. it is something like this.. 3

" Dear ..........,

I would like to inform you that I am resigning from my position as ####### . My last day with the ###### will be Saturday, May 31st (Only if you are continuing with night shift, otherwise I have to leave before that).

Thank you for giving me a chance to be the part of ####### over the last one year. I feel it is a time to move onto new opportunities and challenges.

I wish you and everyone at ###### good luck in the future.

Please accept this resignation letter as a formal notice.

Sincerely,

Something nonsense "


This entry was posted on 01:30 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Count down